New Everton Stadium Discussion

They really need to take advantage of televised away games as well. I’m sure most boys would rather watch it with other blues in a bar in the stadium than sat at home.

Post match also, how many pints would they have sold after the derby victory on Wednesday if that had been in Bramley Moore and the bars were open? I’m sure there’s probably legalities complicating matters but hopefully the club are looking into how we can maximise every pound.
That's a great way to catering to those who're unlikely to get hold of a season ticket too. And presumably the club would get a license to screen all games there on a live feed?

They really need to take advantage of televised away games as well. I’m sure most boys would rather watch it with other blues in a bar in the stadium than sat at home.

Post match also, how many pints would they have sold after the derby victory on Wednesday if that had been in Bramley Moore and the bars were open? I’m sure there’s probably legalities complicating matters but hopefully the club are looking into how we can maximise every pound.
On the big screens inside the ground.. Entertainment on the pitch before and after the game, sell some pies and beer, make every penny count.

Unreal. I honestly think we, as a fanbase and football club, will lose our long standing inferiority complex the moment this place becomes our home.

You can't discount what it will do to our psychology to have the best stadium in the Premier League. And we will hopefully have a competent, forward thinking board by then, for the first time since possibly the 1960's.

Unreal. I honestly think we, as a fanbase and football club, will lose our long standing inferiority complex the moment this place becomes our home.

You can't discount what it will do to our psychology to have the best stadium in the Premier League. And we will hopefully have a competent, forward thinking board by then, for the first time since possibly the 1960's.

It will rival any stadium in the country I believe due to location as well as design. My only critique is the stadium capacity should of been the other side of 55k.

Will be a game changer for us

Again I have heard the club want to keep the bars open after the match, as they want you to stay there all day sort of thing, rather than going into town.

Over 7k pages in this thread, and I'm sure this has been answered many times, but I'm not trawling back through this lot.

Anyhow, do we know if they intend to keep the air raid siren and z-cars at the new stadium?

It will rival any stadium in the country I believe due to location as well as design. My only critique is the stadium capacity should of been the other side of 55k.

Will be a game changer for us

Will be a big improvement without doubt, but very few clubs have particularly improved performance on the pitch because of a new stadium.
I’m not sure going from the 10th biggest capacity in the Prem to the 7th is necessarily going to propel us that far?