Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think we could, I think the season officially "ends" on 30th of June. If we went into administration before then I think we'd still get a 9 point deduction. However it's very unlikely.
giphy.gif

Will miss not gave up worry about which games can pick up points and watching out for results of relegation rivals, last 3 games are meaningless now doesn't matter if win, lose or draw so the season is over.

Will miss not gave up worry about which games can pick up points and watching out for results of relegation rivals, last 3 games are meaningless now doesn't matter if win, lose or draw so the season is over.
Is but would still help the club to stay above brentford for prize money. Hope that the pressure off could help the players

What a club, they have collected 30 points in total with 100s of m invested, got away for not selling Johnson early, not sure whether they would acknowledge if we did the same with Branths. Really hope them to go down. Won 1 game of the last 10.

Should we consider the same for Beto and DCL a few times this season and Doucoure on saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.