6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don’t want another of these being the season narrative again. If we have to sell Branthwaite at a small discount to get it done before the end of June do it.

Will be interesting to see what Leicester get. If it is less than 6 points you would have to raise serious questions

Think the club has to find a way of keeping branthwaite and be able to satisfy the PSR easier said than done I know

It would be a real line in the sand keeping him, as Dyche said yesterday we are seen as the whipping boys by most of the PL who can just come in and take our players. Brathwaite could be that marker - if we had any bottle.

Its likely we couldn't be in a worse position - prob needing to do something before 30th of June.

I reckon we could well be in breach in next season any way - so may as well keep him.

The uncertainty is who will make that decision before the 30th June the takeover does not look like it will happen any time soon and what financial leverage they will have if they do complete

I don’t want another of these being the season narrative again. If we have to sell Branthwaite at a small discount to get it done before the end of June do it.

Will be interesting to see what Leicester get. If it is less than 6 points you would have to raise serious questions

Serious questions should have been asked when Nottingham Forest only got 4 points for practically double our breach. When interest rates for stadium costs don't count for Spurs, but do count for Everton. Definitely Evrrton have been a target by Masters and Co to prove a point.

Serious questions should have been asked when Nottingham Forest only got 4 points for practically double our breach. When interest rates for stadium costs don't count for Spurs, but do count for Everton. Definitely Evrrton have been a target by Masters and Co to prove a point.
Weakness and a lack of clear leadership at the club have allowed Master and the PL to make us out to be the worst club in the league, and nobody had the balls to stand up and fight.

The agenda is as plain as day against Everton, but we just take it. Far too nice for our own good.

Any our our American Bkues on here ?

We need Astro to give us his approval ( in his own special way ) of the points deductions meaning zilch to Everton staying up and the Premier lge looking like jackass's.