Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri walking away from the carnage he made.

screenshot-2023-10-15-171043.png

when is his statue going up at the new stadium?

I dont know what fans expect from him at this stage, his dough is tied up in USM which I cant imagine he'll have easy access to currently given that its a sanctioned Oligarchs company.

The only real interested party who is offering the going rate for the club is 777 who the PL is holding up / they are clearly struggling to satisfy the requirements/show they have the funding required to complete the deal.

The fans wanted him to sell up and leave, he's currently left/selling up. He initially opted for MSP which didnt materialise due to rights & media.

I doubt he'll get a statue at BMD, I would however like to see a plaque or some kind of token towards him. Its going to be a fantastic stadium and the man has been the architect of turning it from a pipe dream into a reality.

I dont know what fans expect from him at this stage, his dough is tied up in USM which I cant imagine he'll have easy access to currently given that its a sanctioned Oligarchs company.

The only real interested party who is offering the going rate for the club is 777 who the PL is holding up / they are clearly struggling to satisfy the requirements/show they have the funding required to complete the deal.

The fans wanted him to sell up and leave, he's currently left/selling up. He initially opted for MSP which didnt materialise due to rights & media.

I doubt he'll get a statue at BMD, I would however like to see a plaque or some kind of token towards him. Its going to be a fantastic stadium and the man has been the architect of turning it from a pipe dream into a reality.

he can easily say no and let others enter the fray - or if others are waiting till we’re safe then summer

he’s hanging us out to dry that’s the end of it.he first arrived throwing money around none of us cared but he’s been mislead and not had the right people to run us proper

hence this now

200w.gif