A lengthy and boring intro from an American, some questions, some infantile thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fave bit was when you said 'yall'. Beautiful.

Good post though. I liked it. To answer your questions from my point of view though:

1 - we do have some cracking players. And perhaps Moyes does under utilise them sometimes, and that's where the stick comes from. Sometimes he deserves the stick, other times people take it too far. Its the same at every club but obviously people on here focus on Everton so you hear it more. I'd like us to have a Modric, Mata type player, one who could open up a defence in a tight game. But if we did have that type of player, not sure he'd get used or just put on a wing.

2 - I frankly think the only way we will ever be top 5 again is with billions to spend. It's a sad fact but one I believe is true. Personally I think if an uber rich tycoon took us over City style we would do it in a much more classy way and I personally would love it.

*orders Iniesta away kit

Welcome my friend, nice post

Welcome mate, lovely Intro .. Can I interest you in some pineapple?

Stay away from this Hooligan!

My fave bit was when you said 'yall'. Beautiful.

Good post though. I liked it. To answer your questions from my point of view though:

1 - we do have some cracking players. And perhaps Moyes does under utilise them sometimes, and that's where the stick comes from. Sometimes he deserves the stick, other times people take it too far. Its the same at every club but obviously people on here focus on Everton so you hear it more. I'd like us to have a Modric, Mata type player, one who could open up a defence in a tight game. But if we did have that type of player, not sure he'd get used or just put on a wing.

2 - I frankly think the only way we will ever be top 5 again is with billions to spend. It's a sad fact but one I believe is true. Personally I think if an uber rich tycoon took us over City style we would do it in a much more classy way and I personally would love it.

*orders Iniesta away kit

I'd go along with that. Especially the 'yall bit

Once had a waitress in South Carolina ask me: "Yall gonna use yall's ketchup?" So few words, so many yalls.

Clearly, that brilliant waitress was using language with Prussian-like efficiency. I bet she served you a killer Patty Melt.

Welcome mate, it's nice to get new people in (like myself) because sometimes it all gets a bit cliquey round here and we get distracted talking about steaks and bumming.

Welcome bro..

Moyes, has deserved some recent criticism... That said, I can't think of a better manager for us except maybe Ian Holloway

*Put on Armor*

I would hate, HATE to become like Citeh if we get taken over.. I would like someone to come in and maybe refurbish Goodison and dump money into our youth setup while still able to bring in a few top professionals/ players.

youve hit the nail on the head here!!

welcome ToffeeVol

We have a scouse version of y'all, "yous". It is the plural of "you", don't know why it's not in the dictionary to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.