2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a sad and sorry situation really. Moshiri is absolutely clueless. What manager in their right frame of mind, would want to work under him? I'm just in a very pessimistic mood right now. I fear that under Benitez, our goose will be well and truly cooked!
You’re spot on. As this situation keeps unfolding, more and more potential future managers will be put off coming anywhere near us. It’s quite an achievement to bring that much wealth to the club, that we were all craving, and then having us all pining for the halcyon days of being skint but actually not being a terrible football team.

If you care about the long term welfare of the club then you want a manager who is not dividing the club from top to bottom. Giving full control to this man will leave us in the championship. He spends his time looking for confrontation. Is it any wonder we dont win 3 points often when he's more concerned about backroom squabbles and freezing players out the squad.

The results are abysmal. Its a results business. He deserves the boot.

this. it’s not a oh it’s injuries or it’s he’s an ex red yada yada

he’s basically inept and past it he needs punting to space

Who says im happy?

You cant possibly expect an out of work dosser like Lampard to have us fighting for Europe do you?

As thats what you'll be getting if we sack him mid season with no DOF unless you think Moshiri is scouting us a top manager from europe with no money to spend?! lol
The only person talking about Lampard is you (at least you've moved on from Potter I suppose).

I just want to see us try to win games, not just try (and fail) to not lose. I can't see that happening under Benitez, he isn't interested in setting us up to play football.

Status
Not open for further replies.