2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done himself no favours today, yes he has every right to make a change if players aren't performing on the pitch but you can't be taking off Richarlison 58 minutes in to a game when you are 1-0 down.
Clearly he can. He's going to tear this fan base apart. Maybe that was his agenda.

Nah, [Poor language removed] you all to be honest. If being an Evertonian means hoping Everton lose so you can have a pop at the manager, then [Poor language removed] being an Evertonian.

[Poor language removed] you all.

Egnore them mate - whatever you think of the manager Moshiri holds the cards and he isn't going anywhere anytime soon rightly or wrongly.

People can moan and demand he goes but its not happening unless we end up in the bottom 3.

I would expect and hope we get beat against Chelsea.

We cant be giving Liverpool a leg up.

We easily have the PL status in hand especially when DCL come back in and we get our signing's in January.

Lecicester and Newcastle. We can get 4-6 points there and off we go into January.

You hope we lose our next game? Didn't you criticise people for wanting us to lose games recently???

Oh [Poor language removed] off. 'Cowardly'. It'd be much easier to tow the irrational hatred on here than go against the consensus.

I repeat, you'll deserve what happens, but I bloody won't, and that's the tragedy of this.
This is relegation form... maybe he'll kindly agree to stay once relegated to rally back to the prem and expect to be adored for it like the toon fans. You'll deserve it if we're in a stressful relegation battle and make no mistake, I watched Burnley, Watford and Norwich this weekend and they all played better than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.