The Absolute State of This Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the three players already acquired on free transfer and the nominal fee to Byer Leverkusen, there is simply no more available budget for further additions unless loans or freebies.

We need to offload a number of highly (overpaid) players to greatly reduce the current wage bill but, those salary packages are the primary reason those players are unlikely to be sold. Other then the 'big six' most clubs cant; afford to/won't pay fees and exhorbitant wages for players who aren't good enough.

We're paying the price for five and half years of largely terrible transfer market business and the crazy wages we've stitched ourselves up with.

And it's much easier said than done to even think about buying players out of their contracts - the players are under no obligation to accept a vastly reduced amount to leave than they're entitled to under the terms of their contracts.

The club brought in these players so it is their responsibility to find solutions. Thats how it works. I'm not giving them anymore excuses.

If we go into the season with this playing squad then we are going to be much nearer the bottom than the top. No one can be happy about that.

What the hell happened in this thread? Aids, horse fisting & whatnot? Did I just wake up in a parallel world?

I’ve learnt to not open threads that are made during games. I’ve also learnt to not open the match thread during games. This place has become somewhere to whinge with zero nuance.

What the hell happened in this thread? Aids, horse fisting & whatnot? Did I just wake up in a parallel world?
It’s the annual “Everton haven’t signed enough players a week before the season starts” mass meltdown.

Don’t worry about it; once next week rolls around and we can all agree on how crap we are, as opposed to how crap we might be, things will get better. Well, probably not better, but a bit less weird. Well…

A kopite in charge

Not a pot to piss in despite a so called billionaire owner

Our best players don't care and would leave in a heartbeat

Our crap players don't want to move on because they know they won't get their £££££££££££££££

Why are we still supporting this mess?
If you put it like that, after you with the bleach...and don't swig it all

Status
Not open for further replies.