2020/21 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
How and why this club means so much to some people. It's not hard to understand why this whole thing has p'd a lot of people off. It ruins people's weekends when Everton lose one match, so obviously it angers people when a manager takes the mickey out of the fanbase.
There will be another manager along shortly who will lose games to ruin your weekend.

At the end of the day ancelottis objectives for the season was europe. He failed at this, he failed at everton. Even thought I was 100% behind ancelotti No other manager would of survived the season hes just had. This might be a blessing in disguise.

His football was abysmal, his home form was abysmal, his in game management was a very iffy at times. Ancelotti is a top manager but I believe our concerns about him "not being the type of manager to build a team to compete" have been founded to be true, he obviously just doesn't have it in him.

Hes perfect for the likes real madrid but evidently not for us. I'm not arsed if hes gone tbh top manager but has shown me absolutely nothing to be upset about him leaving.

Personally id have moyes back 3 year deal and believe he'd get us into Europe every season and have some stability at the club for the next 3 years.

I feel personally let down by Ancelotti who came into our club, gave us genuine hope (or at least more than the previous four managers) and yet over the last 18 months has achieved not much more than any of the others. He clearly didn’t take much encouragement to bail out and despite his obvious track record managed to achieve almost zero with us. The derby victory and a couple of other buck the trend victories just seem a bit hollow right now. He’s definitely gone down in my estimate despite his standing in the game.

At the end of the day ancelottis objectives for the season was europe. He failed at this, he failed at everton. Even thought I was 100% behind ancelotti No other manager would of survived the season hes just had. This might be a blessing in disguise.

His football was abysmal, his home form was abysmal, his in game management was a very iffy at times. Ancelotti is a top manager but I believe our concerns about him "not being the type of manager to build a team to compete" have been founded to be true, he obviously just doesn't have it in him.

Hes perfect for the likes real madrid but evidently not for us. I'm not arsed if hes gone tbh top manager but has shown me absolutely nothing to be upset about him leaving.

Personally id have moyes back 3 year deal and believe he'd get us into Europe every season and have some stability at the club for the next 3 years.
Agreed. Right manager in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Adios carlo. Back to winning pots. Maybe some beds will get dry in your absence.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.