2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatigue is not an excuse to miss a game, particularly one where fans would have been eager and excited to see him.

In the overall scheme of things however, our problems do not lie at James' feet.

It must be a huge culture shock coming here, I'm talking about football wise, and overall he has done well.

We knew it would be like this, its just a pity we don't have other players capable of doing a job. That's not his fault.

His was always a signing that was going to try to paper over some very big cracks and those cracks remain.

Disgraceful, should have turned up and been booed with the rest of the frauds.

80E9EE09-0A0B-4852-A0FC-1D45E7481510.jpeg

Just wish Carlo would not have said to us all about him being tired, maybe it was Carlo being fed up with the situatin too !?!

Dunno.

I do love him being with us, and fully expect us to ony ever have him for half the games. But I totally get the frustration of the fans in the groun last night.
I thought it was Carlo saying, in a nice quiet way, ‘ he’s taking the pxss, again’

Agree with most the comments but it’s undeniable he’s top drawer.
Would be great for him to play one more season though with fans back and hopefully a few better players around him.

23 games played and tired, I don't think he's played a full season since his first season at Madrid, astounding with the gaps between games he's had Injured he's still felling "fatigued".

Footballers live a charmed life don't they, get paid a king's ransom every week and can miss work for being tired.

I'm expecting a stellar game on Sunday from him, energized and pulling the strings against a City team that will be mostly rested for the CL final.

Status
Not open for further replies.