This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who supported us through the nineties and noughties can’t say that last night was the worst Everton performance they’ve seen. At the end of the day we narrowly lost to the RS at Anfield, albeit it was a weaker RS side than usual.

Anyone who supported us through the nineties and noughties can’t say that last night was the worst Everton performance they’ve seen. At the end of the day we narrowly lost to the RS at Anfield, albeit it was a weaker RS side than usual.

Eh?
The value of our starting lineup yesterday was well over £150m. Those teams of the 90s, especially the 97-98 team was done on a shoestring.

That £150m team? Well they just lost a Merseyside Derby to a severely changed Liverpool team featuring a 16-year old, and a load ofother non experienced players, the same team which got turned over 5-0 by Villa two weeks ago.

Merseyside Derby, men against boys and they stillp bottled it.

you’ve got to be a red you mate.

Should have been out of sight at half time with those chances missed but second half that was abysmal no two ways about it and got what we deserved ......... nothing

Good morning.
My name is Tommy and I'm an Evertonian.

Oops, not the best choice of colour.

It's never gonna change. After 47 years stood waiting for the bus I've finally realised that the service was been cancelled years ago. This is my last season. From next year I'm gonna ignore the whole 'Sky worldwide brands' Premier League and will hopefully be a fuller, more rounded person (at least I won't be disappointed/p****d off with monotonous regularity)!

It's never gonna change. After 47 years stood waiting for the bus I've finally realised that the service was been cancelled years ago. This is my last season. From next year I'm gonna ignore the whole 'Sky worldwide brands' Premier League and will hopefully be a fuller, more rounded person (at least I won't be disappointed/p****d off with monotonous regularity)!
Sky have created world wide cults. If you're not one of them, you're nothing but cannon fodder nowadays.

Eh?
The value of our starting lineup yesterday was well over £150m. Those teams of the 90s, especially the 97-98 team was done on a shoestring.

That £150m team? Well they just lost a Merseyside Derby to a severely changed Liverpool team featuring a 16-year old, and a load ofother non experienced players, the same team which got turned over 5-0 by Villa two weeks ago.

Merseyside Derby, men against boys and they stillp bottled it.

you’ve got to be a red you mate.

Definetly not the same team that played Aston Villa a few weeks ago.....

Overpaid players on contracts
Mercenaries
Rubbish players
Huge debt
If we go down BMD abandoned
If we go down we may not recover for a long time
We are the next Leeds

What a load of garbage

I don't mind losing when they play a proper team because they are far better than us

I fan stomach losing when we play well and we lose tgroufg a scrappy/lucky goal

But when we lose like we did yesterday there is just no excuses at all, it was a disgrace. That second half performance is the worst half of football I have ever seen in my life, they just aren't arsed in the slightest, they don't care, they don't care one tiny bit, they got humiliated by kids, some of whom had only played a handful of senior games in there life, you have players like digne mina Morgan kean Walcott delph who have played for the top teams in the world at one point and they lost their head against kids.

And then walking off at the end except sidibe was it? I'd love to not see any of them play for this club again

Wish we could just do a reset and just bin every single of them and start from fresh

Wronguns each and every one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.