The Sunday Sermon ; Big Joe Royle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant and painfully accurate.

First of all, thanks, Dave. This must have caused you a lot of painful effort.

Secondly, for the benefit of younger fans, take note of LCAB's sentence about Catterick not liking stars. His treatment of Bally and the Vision was squalid. In those long gone days when we were in the top four; when Scottie was more than a road; when Evertonians believed in the genius of the club, things like dropping The Vision mattered. When he sold Bally, I swore I'd never believe any of the lying ba**ards ever again.

You've brought it all back to life. Cheers.

Thank you , Dixie , lad .

Top quality once again mate, that summer in 95 as a 14 yr old and the only blue in amongst a large group of rs n utd mates i knocked about with was the greatest i can remember of my youth, thankyou big joe for the memories and thankyou lcab for reviving them. Superb.

Last edited:
Class again mate

Once more sent off to distant lands

Btw , to A2B , an' SPECIFICALLY , the kid in Khandahar , Afghanistan , please excuse today's rather sub-standard effort . It WAS VERY LAST MINUTE . All MY FAULT , incidentally .

Anyway , so's you know .

Will TRY HARDER - an' START MUCH EARLIER , next time .

P.S. YOU are my inspiration , my mate .

Nice one .

The Reverand L.C.A.B.

Great stuff mate and doubly appreciated for double the effort.

One of my all time favourate Evertonians the man ozzes class and Charisma an archatype of what an Evertonian should be. The club did the dirt on him in a big way. Its a huge regret i feel as a fan not having Joe involved on the footballing side of the club in some capacity a massively talented football man and manager.

Yet again you surpass yourself mate, what else can you say about the big man, royal blue through and through. A great number 9 and the most attacking team i've ever watched at Goodison when he was in charge. Cheers lcab.

Great stuff mate and doubly appreciated for double the effort.

One of my all time favourate Evertonians the man ozzes class and Charisma an archatype of what an Evertonian should be. The club did the dirt on him in a big way. Its a huge regret i feel as a fan not having Joe involved on the footballing side of the club in some capacity a massively talented football man and manager.

Cheers , Neiler , mate .

Yet again you surpass yourself mate, what else can you say about the big man, royal blue through and through. A great number 9 and the most attacking team i've ever watched at Goodison when he was in charge. Cheers lcab.

Yet again , you compliment me on a Sermon .

You were believer #1 , you lid .

From the VERY first .

Cheers , Baz' , kid .

Status
Not open for further replies.