Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sourced, I know someone connected to one of the top 6 sides and he hears whispers within the game. Strange thing is that he told me 2 or 3 weeks ago that Everton would be announcing something on the 15th that would really please the fans. He got this from one of the top guys at the FA but he had signed a non disclosure agreement and refused to say what it was, apparently not the ground move or manager, I wouldn't have a clue what else we would be happy about.

@Joey66 is getting announced as the new head of press and media.

Not sourced, I know someone connected to one of the top 6 sides and he hears whispers within the game. Strange thing is that he told me 2 or 3 weeks ago that Everton would be announcing something on the 15th that would really please the fans. He got this from one of the top guys at the FA but he had signed a non disclosure agreement and refused to say what it was, apparently not the ground move or manager, I wouldn't have a clue what else we would be happy about.
The new ground gonna be on FIFA 3033?

Sam has been used as a human shield by the board since he arrived

Sam is getting paid 6 million a year, has been given 50 million in one window. His downfall his is own, he chose to chuck everyone under the bus but himself....

Tactically inept, good a stopping teams and stifling games...no more no less

Status
Not open for further replies.