2017/18 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be nice to say I was surprised yesterday.

A couple of showings against the complete dross at home. Followed by a complete no show against a team half decent. I wonder what is going to happen next week....
"one of us" apparently.

In reality, a typical Moyes no mark player.

Diabolical today. Legs have gone. Must have fitness issues as it was almost as if he was time wasting every time we had a throw in. Surely, surely time to either get rid of banish him to the bench next season and then get rid.

Diabolical today. Legs have gone. Must have fitness issues as it was almost as if he was time wasting every time we had a throw in. Surely, surely time to either get rid of banish him to the bench next season and then get rid.

He was waiting for one of the many statues to make themselves available mate.

Should have had an assist. Still looks like Fat Sam is telling him to "Hibbert" to pack the box and then the winger to drop as full back. It's happened in the last two games and it reeks of that fat dinosaur setting us up to not concede and grind out a point.

Been out most of the season and will still be regaining match fitness, he's not the Baines of old but we've looked better with him in the side. Feint praise i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.