General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked most of what I've read and heard tonight. Apart from the embarassing and frantic attempts from BFS to lower expectations. But I'm fairly certain from what Mosh said that he will be replaced in the summer, and that's a relief.

Also Ross Barkley and Romelu Lukaku you are right tossers

The pushback begins:

"we all knew the funding would be a mess at this stage, it was never realistic to see any designs, voodoo comments...The Mosh is dead funny..."

Erm no...just no.

The whole thing is a fiasco.
Not its not. Get over yourself Dave. If you get any more self-righteous you'll be running for Pope.

I liked most of what I've read and heard tonight. Apart from the embarassing and frantic attempts from BFS to lower expectations. But I'm fairly certain from what Mosh said that he will be replaced in the summer, and that's a relief.

Also Ross Barkley you are a right tosser

He wasn't really lowering expectations, though.

He stated some basic facts, Tim.

And those facts were that, due to the relatively high standard we set ourselves last year in terms of setting ourselves apart from the dross below us, we've not lived up to that. So the first thing has to be to get back to that.

Ultimately, that's where we stand. Can't be arsed with these 'lowering expectations' shouts. Sam's here to do what he was brought in to do, which is stabilise the club over a period of 'transition' (for lack of a better term) and huge squad turnaround.

And those facts were that, due to the relatively high standard we set ourselves last year in terms of setting ourselves apart from the dross below us, we've not lived up to that. So the first thing has to be to get back to that.

Ultimately, that's where we stand. Can't be arsed with these 'lowering expectations' shouts. Sam's here to do what he was brought in to do, which is stabilise the club over a period of 'transition' (for lack of a better term) and huge squad turnaround.

“ then get binned I hope “

He said we over achieved last year. 7th is not over achievement. It's barely an achievement.

Of course he's here for a short term fix role but I hate his negativity. Stop moaning and find ways to improve players and win games. He spends most of his day thinking up excuses he can use to try make his failures sound impressive.

Also not having the transition shout. I dont think ive ever experienced a season where some haven't used the "transition" excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.