Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen, you can be against Allardyce all you want but what are you expecting? We have to take the glasses off and stop thinking we are this big club we once were. We are sleepwalking into a relegation fight! Not competing for top 5! We are out of Europe abysmally and are hanging on to our top flight status by a thread. For anyone thinking this is a bad appointment needs to think again because right now, as things stand he is more than we actually deserve. He has the experience to deal with our present situation unlike other younger managers out there. He will get them working hard again and will give it his all.

I think he is the right man, as things stand.

Jeez! I knew these boards were busier than ours but I can't keep up .... Anyway my work here is done so it's adios amigos.

PS kisses to Davek, it's been such fun

Kenwright will be spouting his usual tripe now. ‘We interviewed him and he promised us top 4 and I believed his passion and he was the man we wanted all along’.

Then the website will make a special video of him coming out the bookies with brown envelopes coming out of each pocket, while on the phone to Harry Redknapp.

Allardyce is an absolute disgrace on every level... surely at this stage we need an appointment to lift moral and inspire the fan base. Fat Sam will actually start with his stock lower than even Walter and Roberto at the fag end of their eras. We are doomed!!!!... and the sad reality is if this happens the club deserves it.

This might be the lowest point in my time supporting this once great club and I include being 0-2 down to Wimbledon!

Status
Not open for further replies.