Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
..I know you and @davek are concerned. I think we need to wait and see if the appointment happens and the terms of the deal. He certainly wouldn’t be my choice but I wouldn’t die in a ditch over it.

He was 1-7 a few weeks ago, we’ve been here before.

But he was nowhere near as deep as this on the Exchanges mate.

An absolute disgrace Everton football club. 6 weeks and for what? To hire the type of manager the likes of West Ham, Palace, Sunderland go for out of sheer desperation. He's a gobby corrupt bellend, not fit to manage this club.

Do one Moshiri you tit, nice one Kenwright for selling us down the river you money grabbing beaut and a special thanks to all the players who becsuse of you absolut shytness and not giving a toss we have knobheads in charge who believe he's the right man to take us forward

I will not rip into any Evertonian who says they want him as manager, I would just say take a step back and remember that from here on in and for as long as we exist, this corrupt horrible toad will have his name associated with Everton football club and for me personally that is just unacceptable and it will be the end of my support until the day him and the knobheads who have hired him are booted into another solar system.

I think that the original first choice was Allyrdyce until the end of the season and Silva taking over then. I think Allyrdyces refusal to take a short term contract scuppered that idea.

Alan Myers is usually solid with his information and because he is so cautious leads me to believe that maybe this news relates to the Watford situation. Sam Allyrdyce is basically a free agent ( apart from compo to Crystal Palace) and could come at any time if agreement is reached I don't think privacy and secrecy would be such a huge issue.

I am glad to see that hypocrisy is still alive and well on GOT. Is Sam Allyrdyce really any worse than most of the people involved in football. There are so many deals at every club that you could look at and wonder how they came about...or why. Certainly a couple at our own club would make you wonder like Niasse and the lad from South America whose name escapes me. If Silva or Simeone were accused of whatever Allyrdyce is accused of would we still be on our high moral ground ?

At the moment I would accept the devil himself as manager if I thought he could start winning matches for our club.
Thankfully , I am not in a position where I have to decide on the moral character of our next manager.

Absolutely.

Most of the reaction is down to the man himself, not his CV

Status
Not open for further replies.