Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see the board taking the risk of keeping Unsworth in his place for the rest of the season. He's a great guy, but that's not quite enough at this level.

It will be Unsworth until the end of the month then Coleman. His Contract is up after this next lot of games according to the BBC, and he's not signing a new one because wanting a proper job in the Premiership.

Did someone say Chris flaming Coleman?

Holy smoke. The most over rated manager in world football.
All started by Glen Hoddle wasnt it who said he would be good fit at Everton lol-he was the 1st i heard anyone say it-that was after euro game not long ago-Everton are out doing themselves day after day in making themselves look stupid to say the least

I know he's got no experience as a senior manager, but he's done much better than I expected in these four matches that he's been in charge of.
Based on that, you must’ve expect him to lose the four games he was in charge of?

So a fluke penalty against Watford in the dying minutes at home has changed your mind that much?

Exactly. I hate to see that many many Evertonians have been blinded by one amazing comeback.
I dont like this but giving it to Unsy would be disasterous mistake imho and I think we would be in real danger of being relegated.

Everybody loves him but we cannot risk it with him... it would be risky and irresponsible even.
Putting Unsworth on would almost definitely mean we'll look to bring in a big name manager once the season has finished and there's a more top managers available.

We're not going to bring in a currently contracted manager like Silva or Dyche to finish out the season.

If Unsworth stayed on for the remainder of the season it means they'd prefer him to manager out the season over big Sam. Which I agree with.

Did someone say Chris flaming Coleman?

Holy smoke. The most over rated manager in world football.
nah, just pointing out the BBC are saying he's out of Contract at the end of the month and refusing to sign another one at Wales.
Wouldn't be that long a wait to get him for free if that's who we were after.

Him and Unsy would be the only two options we'd be looking at under £2M to free up

Status
Not open for further replies.