Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No difference from when we sold Rooney in 2004.
We have a good team to be going on with I am sure. Manager has said it will take a couple of years to get everything in the shape he wants. Its not all about throwing most cash around the quickest. Bit of patience, the team has improved and our cheap signing from Villa is actually bloody amazing.

Sissoko not coming doesn't bother me ... its the whole transfer window, we've been shambolic and haven't even touched the TV money, nevermind the Moshiri war chest.

Literally lob 40mill at United and get Mata now. 10mill more than Sissoko is a bargain.

Please don't.

Feel a bit deflated here tbh. I'd feel more inclined to laugh but it is genuinely concerning how rough this window has been for us.
If its any consolation to you, Yann M'Vila, a player who our fans are begging for, literally begging, has just posted 'I called Sunderland, but they are not picking up, my heart is breaking' on Instagram.

UPoX7az.png

We have been conned by Moshiri, negative net spend and yet some are still optimistic about our future. Stadium is a smoke screen, we'll be staying at Goodison for years to come. We're controlled by Venkys mk2.

we've got 7 points out of three games, we've got a steal of a buy in idrissa gueye, a very good defender in ashley williams and we didn't just spunk 30m on a bang average player with a poor attitude. i'm not getting the fume tbh, i was more fuming when it looked like sissoko was on

Who was it who told me to stop crying over the weekend and wait until 11pm tonight?

I do genuinely feel sorry for fans who genuinely believe everything they are told from the club. We have been let down a lot yet some fans still hold hope. Everton is a business and we were all sold a dream which got us all excited we all bought season tickets merchandise etc.. All part of the game. Football is about money not fans these days. Even Hull spent more than us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.