Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute nonsense being spouted about phantom bids.

We have money.

We have more money than we can spend... and that is tragic beyond words.
We just aren't attractive enough for these top players just yet, but I'm sure we will be very soon, so it's probably best to save the money.

OK, we will now take sincere apologies from those who said we would be spending billions this summer and we urged caution.

I got called a kopite WUM for saying that. I expect some written apologies.

As for the battle, I'm sharpening my sword to enter the fray. Just waiting a few mins as I'm expecting a last minute shock before deciding my side.

I am absolutely shocked we did not get a keeper or a striker. Everything else, you can figure out. Those two have been the MAIN NEED for the ENTIRE fn window. And nothing has come of it.

I mean..... This is beyond words at this point...

Said the other day I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't spend anything and it's looking likely now. This transfer window has just been too insane, 30m for Sissoko is stupid money and has every chance of being a bad signing, if Sky are to be believed his attitude seems to be pretty terrible already too. It's been a disappointing end to the transfer window but I'd rather that than the club making massive mistakes with the amount they're paying for players - a lot of clubs have clearly shy'd away from the window or got deals done much earlier and ended up being better off for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.