Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Look, I know this Davo is held in hugely highly regard, and perhaps rightly so. It's gotta be said though - if anyone suggested a part ex deal they'd be rightly gelded. They simply do not happen is a phrase I've seen many use. Am I wrong to be doubtful here?

Oh god I remember that one, was gutted.
Muller was worse though, I think I sulked over that one.

I remember that one. I was 16 had just been dumped. That transfer kept kept me going through the emotional roller coaster I was suffering. Hours spent glued to teletext, huge phone bills racked up calling Club Call. Needless to say it ended up the same as my 16 yr old love life.......In the gutter. I can't even entertain Muller Rice to this day.

Anyone else find it hilarious that the Echo are reporting that Koeman says everything will be fine, via De Telegraaf.

The Echo ain't even getting the scraps any more. lol lol

Look, I know this Davo is held in hugely highly regard, and perhaps rightly so. It's gotta be said though - if anyone suggested a part ex deal they'd be rightly gelded. They simply do not happen is a phrase I've seen many use. Am I wrong to be doubtful here?

They do happen tho, we have a player City want, they probably have a player we want.

It wont be a part ex deal as such, it will basically be 2 separate transfers done at the same time, unless we get proper creative and try and screw Barnsley as much as we can on the %.

Think that happened a few years ago with Moutinhos move? Or Defours? Vaguely recall something dodgy going on there.

I remember that one. I was 16 had just been dumped. That transfer kept kept me going through the emotional roller coaster I was suffering. Hours spent glued to teletext, huge phone bills racked up calling Club Call. Needless to say it ended up the same as my 16 yr old love life.......In the gutter. I can't even entertain Muller Rice to this day.

Maybe if you weren't so fat you'd get some. I doubt it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.