Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
and please nobody start a nasri thread after this. Arnoutovic was created straight away from one or two rumours only and possibly buffed in almost a day.

i'd prefer begovic over hart tbh, but one's been at stoke and pompey, whilst the other has been starting for title contenders season after season, so maybe my judgement is wrong ha

Peoples opinions on players tend to get influenced by which club they're at. I remember when Dacourt was playing for us. I'd tell friends he was a quality player and they'd be like 'if he's that good he wouldn't be at Everton etc', after leaving us he went on to play for Leeds and reach the Champions League semi finals while being a key player for them.

Works the other way too, sometimes people overate players at big clubs.

Hopefully with Walsh in we'll be able to sign some hidden gems from foreign\lower leagues. I imagine 90% of us will kick off when they're not from a fancy club but I guess we've got to trust in RK and Walsh.

I might be wrong about Hart, he may be better than Begovic but I dunno. See who we get. (or don't get) lol

Peoples opinions on players tend to get influenced by which club they're at. I remember when Dacourt was playing for us. I'd tell friends he was a quality player and they'd be like 'if he's that good he wouldn't be at Everton etc', after leaving us he went on to play for Leeds and reach the Champions League semi finals while being a key player for them.

Hopefully with Walsh in we'll be able to sign some hidden gems from foreign\lower leagues. I imagine 90% of us will kick off when they're not from a fancy club but I guess we've got to trust in RK and Walsh.

I might be wrong about Hart, he may be better than Begovic but I dunno. See who we get. (or don't get) lol

i think it's easier to keep track of the people we do get

Just back from a glorious long weekend in Ireland attempted (and failing) to play Golf. what have i missed?
Stoke resigned their player who was rumored to be coming here.

Witsel is waiting for Juve (according to Twitter)

Mata is MIA

Stones going to City in a swap deal for cash plus Nasri.

To sum it up....nothing, Evertons transfer window is so far par for the course.

Dacourt was a top player. Doesn't really get the recognition for how good he was.

I know that Nasri is a horrible snide but he is also ace at togger - its a yes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.