Next manager discussion (poll reset 21/05/2016)

Who would you want?

• Frank de Boer

Votes: 302 17.0%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 56 3.2%
  • Manuel Pellegrini

Votes: 152 8.6%
  • Ronald Koeman

Votes: 286 16.1%
  • Other (please state below)

Votes: 109 6.1%
  • Unai Emery

Votes: 870 49.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't go for it enough to be sure, but I think that's more of a failing from the home-leg.

Trust me, mate. If City had even been as half as bad as what we've been over the last month tonight, Real would have scored at least a couple more tonight.

True. I meant in terms of a total lack of intensity, desire, no pressing, no movement...it was everything we want to get rid of.

Based on a 1-0 defeat to Real Madrid at the Bernabeu?

¿Que?
On the basis he couldn't get his very expensive team motivated for a champions league semi final and didn't look to have any plan B.

Hardly surprising though is it as he looks to have all the motivational skills of a platypus with piles.

And you do have to question the judgement of someone lashing out £50m and £32m on Raheem Sterling and Mangala respectively, but then it is also down to the club granting him such resources. In contrast, the likes of Moyes and Martinez, an obvious whopper or two aside, really had to think much more about the wisdom of how they were spending the money available to them.

Exactly my point LOL Though Martinez net spend this season is the same as Leicester and definitely more than Moyes ever did in a season. I want Martinez gone but not for someone who I consider only a decent upgrade for. Moyes' ceiling is 5th (that 1 year at 4th was not repeated since), so even if we do get him back, we'll need to boot him when a UCL caliber coach comes along.

i'd like someone with a bit of charisma and character about them. i think pellegrini has done an average job with the tools hes had. he's had an unlimited budget and should of ran away with the prem this year AND got to the final of the champs league. he has the charisma of a garden shed.

its a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.