Should Martinez still be manager for the FA Cup Semi Final?

Should Martinez be manager at FA Cup semi final?

• Yes

Votes: 99 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 846 89.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would be a lot trouble in the Team then, if they would need to prepare for the game under a new Manager in such a short time.

Not really. I'd be able to manage us for that game better than Martinez.

"Right lads, that tit has gone. So here's the team, just go and play football."

There. Done. Doing that couldn't possibly be any worse than having el Fraudo in charge for the game, sabotaging everything he goes within 10 yards of.

It was a derby yesterday. You saw the results of not sacking him before that one; why will Saturday be any different?

Well for one, on Saturday Martinez won't be cautiously resting players in advance of a semi-final. Also we've actually beaten United at Wembley in the last decade, can't say the same for Liverpool at Anfield.

reckon theres some kind of gentlemans agreement between kenwright, moshiri and Martinez...kenwrights 'what a manager' comments, he obvs REALLY wants to him to succeed seeing as he was his appointment

The simple question is this;

Would sacking him now actually make a win on Saturday less likely?

Postcards available on request.

Well for one, on Saturday Martinez won't be cautiously resting players in advance of a semi-final. Also we've actually beaten United at Wembley in the last decade, can't say the same for Liverpool at Anfield.

Ahead of the derby, Martinez himself said it was a massively important game.

We saw how we "played" in that massively important game.

He's done. I can't actually think of a worse option than having Martinez taking that team to Wembley. We'd genuinely be better off with no manager for that game.

I voted YES. I agree that he needs to be sacked, but now is not a good time to sack the Manager, because we have an important game on Saturday. It wouldn't be good for the Player mentality

It's the complete opposite TBH, having him there won't be good for player mentality. Yesterday's "performance" hammered home what we all knew, the players don't like him, and don't want to play for him. It's absolutely staggering that someone as bad as this at his job has been allowed to stay in it this long, get rid now and we have a very small chance of actually winning a game on Saturday.

What, to enforce the message that mediocrity will not be tolerated, that the manager is gone and carry on the way you're going and you'll be following him out?

Do wonders for this lot. Break time is over boys.

He's let them run a mock as well Orly, indulging in bigging them up, blatantly telling certain players they don't have to put tackles in or close down, totally disregarded his duties as a professional manager to work on the basic aspects of the game such as stopping crosses, defending, set pieces etc.

He's a disgrace to this club is Martinez, an absolute disgrace and is up there with the likes of Walker for me, a manager so far out of his depth. The players have absolutely took the piss out of him and whose fault is that? His because he's a soft arse.

I literally can't stand the man being our manager a minute more mate

Status
Not open for further replies.