Everton players you've had an inexplicable hatred of

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to really detest Mark Pembridge as a kid, but looking back he was just merely awful rather than totally Phil Neville.

Mark Hughes for me. I hated him when he played for Man U and I still hate him now. He was finished when Smith bought him to us and gave the general overall impression that he hated every minute of being here despite being finished - I,m greeting wound up just thinking about him !

Remember being at a game and someone shouted "Go on Sparky!" - I cringed.

He was never an Everton player. I think we and him disavow any knowledge we ever bumped into eachother these days.

Hate,
Hughes,
Bilic,
Stubbs,
Neville,
Lescott

Strongly dislike,
Grey,
Linekaer,
Cahill,
Yobo,
McFadden

Okay, Duncan McKenzie

everton-duncan-mckenzie-130-ava-americana-football-special-79-english-football-sticker-53187-p.jpg

He'd long retired before I was born but he was once at another table in a restraunt when I was eating out with my parents as a child. Came across as a bit of a bell. That's not inexplicable in itself, but I've since decided to retroactively hate him as a player and to wish when he jumped over a mini that one time someone forgot to put the handbrake on and it ran over the tip of his penis.

Paul Gerrard gave me very similar feelings back then to how I feel about our current keepers.

That man perfected the art of parrying shots directly into the opposition strikers path, instead of away from goal.

One of our worst ever 'keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.