Arouna Kone

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just hope he can recapture the form he showed at Wigan.
Hope he can,saw quite a bit of him over here and as his game isn't all about pace,this injury with luck won't change his game too much.He's strong on the ball (as we saw in his goal against us,and OK it was Johnny H) and believe it or not, he can finish,reading some of the posts in this thread I sometimes wonder if it's an Everton forum.

Anybody know exactly what happened to him ? I heard his knee simply gave in, any medical experts here ? Maybe somebody could provide us with a detailed picture of his dodgy knee......

Surely we need to get behind our players. He has obviously had a terrible injury. Knees seem to be the worst injuries for footballers now; breaks are repaired and players come back much quicker than they used to.
There must be a good chance he will now never be good enough but I for one wish him all the best.

I feel sorry for him, 11 goals in a relegated team, a move to a big club, then a career threatening injury.

It's hardly his fault is it.

If Barkley suffered the same tomorrow, we'd be saying how unfortunate he is and we'd welcome him back when he returned. Kone hasn't had enough time to show he's good or bad yet. Sly on the lad. #TeamKone

Status
Not open for further replies.