January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate, when you watch a player completely dominate game between 2 of the best U21 teams in Europe it stands out a mile. It may take you 10 games to spot a player but 75 mins was enough for me to see this lad is the real deal. The big problem is we will never be able to buy him because it seems the clubs after him include spurs arsenal Chelsea and inter Milan. perhaps they are able to spot a player also.

Hugo Viana laughs at this.

mate, when you watch a player completely dominate game between 2 of the best U21 teams in Europe it stands out a mile. It may take you 10 games to spot a player but 75 mins was enough for me to see this lad is the real deal. The big problem is we will never be able to buy him because it seems the clubs after him include spurs arsenal Chelsea and inter Milan. perhaps they are able to spot a player also.
When Hugo viana played for Portugal u21s against england u21s in the euros he absolutely destroyed england He out shone ronaldo and was named player of the tournament and earned a big money move to newcastle and look what happened to him

Last edited:
When Hugo viana played for Portugal u21s against england u21s in the euros he absolutely destroyed england He out shone ronaldo and was named player of the tournament and earned a big money move to newcastle and look what happened to him
Newcastle wow ,this kid is already playing for the league leaders in France.

shootingstars.jpg
dougie has already use this gif, if your gonna take the piss at least use your own material

Ross Barkley is being priced on this board as anything from 40 -60 mill depending on who you talk to, can you confidently predict how his career will turn out.? How can you expect me to predict a players career path. all I did was say this kid is a great player NOW and would be an asset to Everton football club at his predicted valuation.

cant you see the comparison he is making tho? making a judgement after one game is bizarre
fair enough . I like lad, I think he is a very useful player. Maybe I should have just posted once, I cannot comment on players careers 5 years down the line, he could be working in mc Donalds but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.