Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eto'o rightly got MOM....but I thought Naismith was an excellent foil for both Sammy and Lukaku all game. He is tireless and very clever positionally and a lot of it goes un-noticed. Become a very important part of the squad - well in the Nais.

One of the most underrated players in the league is Nais.

Watching baines today, good god i wish we had tadic linking with him, that musing aside, ok oerformanxe and good weekend of results for us this one, ossie shows hes done as anything short of a impact sub, alcaraz shows hes shakey derensicely but good on the ball, etoo showed rodgers knows nothing about players, and we showed we have no qide ok.players good enough without kev

you must be drunk?

not bad really, coming back after a euro game thought it could have gone a bit wrong, not the best performance but enough to get a result.
Burnley will do well to stay up unless the buy, it isnt enough just to put a bit of effort in at this level, might do better when Vokes gets back up front, but they lack in the middle, though there fullback was decent ,
There in the mix at the bottom with QPR, leicester, sunderland and hopefully Newcastle, sooner they stay up than any of the others but they had better get some pionts soon or there doomed.

I know mate,felt my age Dobbo looks an old fella now and I always think of Inchy as a youngster,nearly didn't recognise him,we're all growing old eh?!!!
Yip we are but I envy you meeting your/ my idols
I thought Dobbo was one of the most elegant players I ever saw
I guess he's in his 60s now
Still he left Burnley to play for the Toffees , lucky guy :)

He has a point like. Record low of likes this week so they may have a point.

Thats cos half of GOT are still wiping tear gas from their eyes, or are languishing in a French jail like something from Papillion.*

*according to French media, who after the work of GOT in exposing their, er, over excitement last week, fined the UK £1.7 billion quid

Touch on it again, wonderful away following again, after 10-12000 of us treking to lille we still took the most away fans to a game in england this weekend. Bobby acknowledging it aswell.

Also, Burnleys bizzies being sound on the twitter saying we were the best behaved fans theyve had

Status
Not open for further replies.