Have you ever met a fellow GRANDOLDTEAM member in reality? (By chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Met a poster going home on the train a few weeks ago after the Palace game.

Spotted he was typing away on the forum so casually mentioned "Oh, you're a member on GOT then" and was just about to add "me too" when he said "something, something, something ... but the mods are right nazis"
hahaha.

Who was it? Come on, own up mystery man.

hahaha.

Who was it? Come on, own up mystery man.

I've no idea mate, he had an Everton avatar of some kind but I couldn't see his username. He was from Maghull, which doesn't really help either. Not my best detective moment I'm afraid.

@Mikey_Fitzgerald Met Mick86 didn't he? i'm quite sure thats the weirdest thing i've ever read. I honestly( and part of me still does) believes it was @chicoazul on a wind up. I know what he is like.

MickM86 defo exists, I've not seen him this season but have seen him at a couple of aways.

It was a sweeping generalisation after lurking on their forum for a while, uncalled for. However, the overall flavour wasn't the best advert for Everton and its supporters.

As for people towards the top end of the scale (I fall well short btw) I really don't know why the club doesn't engage them a bit more. I know plenty who have offered to help out over the years and have been knocked back. Seems they only want nodding dogs to have some free cake and vote on a new badge.

Twas ever thus.
There are a lot of good posters on here who used to be on Kipper...even if I rarely agree with some of them ! Bluesnapper is one, Magic Juan another, and although some others have changed there user names , their 'style' is instanly recognisable. Like John Cribb.

Met a poster going home on the train a few weeks ago after the Palace game.

Spotted he was typing away on the forum so casually mentioned "Oh, you're a member on GOT then" and was just about to add "me too" when he said "something, something, something ... but the mods are right nazis" so I kind of swerved the rest of the conversation.

Met a few folk off here and I've seen folks like @EFCNIK and @bluegirl in the distance at matches. I think @bluemangroup walked past me at Old Trafford but I wasn't totally sure and I'd just banned him anyway so decided to keep stum.

Met quite a few people off here over the last year or so and, considering we're all internet weirdos, they're all sound and fairly normal in real life. Still disappointed that @Morag doesn't bring cakes to sample pre-match :(

Blue girl fit in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.