Burnley v Everton. 26th Oct at 13.30.

Result?

• Burnley

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Everton

Votes: 145 80.1%
  • The actual [Poor language removed] has happened to Zellweger's grid?

Votes: 30 16.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't just go throwing unofficial timescales about willy nilly

the lad's bashed one out right at the death here and you're gonna chastise him for cutting it fine ???

did Jags goal in the derby not count then ??? seriously moomers, sort yourself out son, sort yourself right out

I think the issue is due to @chicoazul bashing out too much and not focusing more seriously on his previews.

We need to nip it in the bud right now because come January his previews will be 3 days after the game.

Anyway, 5 nil to Burnley. All goals scored by Lukas Jukitewsaeaaesae. I bet by tomorrow evening 75% of the posters claim " I would have kept him "

I think the issue is due to @chicoazul bashing out too much and not focusing more seriously on his previews.

We need to nip it in the bud right now because come January his previews will be 3 days after the game.

Anyway, 5 nil to Burnley. All goals scored by Lukas Jukitewsaeaaesae. I bet by tomorrow evening 75% of the posters claim " I would have kept him "

He's constantly bashing it out these days is ol' big head @chicoazul

I love it when you royally rip wool fan bases (I can laugh coz I'm a plazzy).

3-0 to the mighty Evington. Osman to score 1 and set up 2.

I often wonder if this hole you've dug for yourself in the shape of a committment to writing previews is the cause of much grief from Azula.

I visualise early hours of the morning Friday or Saturday. Your lady giving you the sleepy eyed seductive look. You shrug your shoulders apologetically, explain that you've 'got to finish this' and continue bashing away on the keyboard (spelling mistakes at this stage). She gives you 'that other look' women do so well and storms off to bed.

We've all been there*

*I mean in that type of situation, not with Azula.

Up them and into them mutants! Throw em away after and try to block out how filthy it got for the rest of the season…top preview Chico glad you never mentioned Saha's missed peno either ;)

Byrneleigh. Bet their meth addict looking right back will whip in an incredible cross to Lukas Jutty and he'll plant it right in the top corner. Then we'll be forced to break down 11 men for 80 minutes and fair miserably.

I liked that one Chico. I mean I like them all but particularly liked that one....not sure why but I did.

I'd like to see some extensive stock rotation here. Otherwise I think we will struggle. I'd like to see Atsu, Oviedo, Gibson, Mccarthy, Alcatraz, Coleman, Naismith, Lukaku and Osman all starting tomorrow.

If I'm right this is what Bob was planning all along.

Confident for this, we can't lose to Burnley surely!!!!!

Howard
Coleman Distin Jagielka Baines
Barry
McCarthy Besic
Barkley
Naismith Lukaku

COYB!!!

Still no Vikki Michelle!
125118486_amazoncom-vicki-michelle-bw-matte-photograph---12x12-.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.