Everton v Aston Villa. 18th Oct at 15.00.

Who is scruffier?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 32 17.7%
  • ASTON VILLA

Votes: 115 63.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought the set up of the team was great today,barring Ossie,Barry and McCarthy back to last seasons form,Barkleys presence brought so much out of others,Lukaku included,but what can you say about Naismith to use one of the managers favourite words,"phenomenal"?!!!

villa-and-albion-fans-have-vowed-to-renew-season-tickets-despite-the-recession-301477319.jpg

Isaiah 64:6

All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;
we all shrivel up like a leaf,
and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

I think "excellent" is overstating it. It was average. He gave away a few easy passes and got knocked off the ball on a few occasions. I'm not turing Rom into a whipping boy. The guy asked how he was, I think my description was fairly accurate.

He was closer to excellent than rubbish.

Good win

Shows how reliant we are on Barkley

...yep, said so this morning but really surprised he pitched him in to start. Barkley really is key to RMs team model, especially with 2 central midfielders who don't get forward. RM will be delighted he has him back, problem will be accommodating Naismith and Mirallas when everybody's fit but that's just the problem any manger loves.

Lukaku comes under more scrutiny than any other player because of his huge price tag, If he cost 10m I think people would be less critical, Myself included

Yea and the press will do enough of that but he's not your typical 25m signing. He's still a young player and needs to be treated like that especially when going though a dificult time. He's only a year older than Stones or Barkley.

I think this was our best performance yet this season. Every player had a brilliant game and stuck to the game plan. Great passing and great defending. This was an exemplary match for Martinez's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.