Votes: 170 58.2%
  • Draw lad

Votes: 94 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to watch it in a bar.

Another awful performance with our arse hanging in the air waiting to be bummed but the opposition was impotent and unable to smash us like the dirty wanton sweats we are.

Is right Everton.

Our midfield was appalling. Martinez is allowing some players ninety minutes lately that should have been turfed off long before, Osman was one example today but there was competition to be fair to him in this department.

I can't wait to get back to having a row of games where we can play a settled side resembling our best XI at that time as this season is just ambling away without the Everton we were hoping for making an appearance.

Still, LOL @ us being dead jammy and nicking points.

United have got a truck load of injuries, a confident Everton would fancy their chances. I'm yet convinced we are capable of taking those chances.

Oh, and John Stones xxxxxxxxx

I didnt see a minute of the game and according to BBC report we were "lacklustre" and "etooooo rescued a point"

Were we that bad? really?

and also something the BBC decided was important to show...look at these fuggin bricks!

Russian Army fans to bolster support apparently.

whats the Russian for " green army green army"

image.jpg

Another awful performance with our arse hanging in the air waiting to be bummed but the opposition was impotent and unable to smash us like the dirty wanton sweats we are.

Is right Everton.

Our midfield was appalling. Martinez is allowing some players ninety minutes lately that should have been turfed off long before, Osman was one example today but there was competition to be fair to him in this department.

I can't wait to get back to having a row of games where we can play a settled side resembling our best XI at that time as this season is just ambling away without the Everton we were hoping for making an appearance.

United have got a truck load of injuries, a confident Everton would fancy their chances. I'm yet convinced we are capable of taking those chances.

The grind is there, the bump is missing.

RB of the millenium is missing - Coleman.
Homegrown AM with mad skillz is out - Barkley.
Mindmeld left wing clairvoyant is out - Pienaar.
A team's face, chase the Nais, super scorer Naismith is out - aforementioned.
Reggie Kray eyes man in the Mira is out - Mirallas.

Legs McGee was out tonight too - McCarthy.

I get the idea Martinez didn't work the squad so hard in pre season so we have a chance of lasting the season. Its a far out shout, and some of our players are reaching the last orders in terms of playing career. We are epic lucky to have so many early aged career regulars turning out.

Onwards.

The grind is there, the bump is missing.

RB of the millenium is missing - Coleman.
Homegrown AM with mad skillz is out - Barkley.
Mindmeld left wing clairvoyant is out - Pienaar.
A team's face, chase the Nais, super scorer Naismith is out - aforementioned.
Reggie Kray eyes man in the Mira is out - Mirallas.

Legs McGee was out tonight too - McCarthy.

I get the idea Martinez didn't work the squad so hard in pre season so we have a chance of lasting the season. Its a far out shout, and some of our players are reaching the last orders in terms of playing career. We are epic lucky to have so many early aged career regulars turning out.

Onwards.

Coleman, Barklenegger and Mirallas back and GO EVERTONS!

I didnt see a minute of the game and according to BBC report we were "lacklustre" and "etooooo rescued a point"

Were we that bad? really?

and also something the BBC decided was important to show...look at these fuggin bricks!

Russian Army fans to bolster support apparently.

whats the Russian for " green army green army"

View attachment 4329

We had to defend for long patches of the game and gave the ball away dangerously in midfield, so yeah, we can consider ourselves lucky to have got something out of it, as it seemed as if we were going to concede a second goal that would've probably killed the game off around 65-70 minutes. But thankfully, Eto'o converted one of our very few chances.

Is right Everton.

Not sure "awful" is the right description to be honest.

Mix of good and bad, but with Barry and Gibson playing together and a largely anonymous Osman in midfield we (i) were too slow playing out of the back and (ii) our attacking players were isolated as a result.

Gibbo still looks a way short of match fitness and speed, thought Hibbo had a good game given his limitations (not a criticism), very odd to see him appear so much in the opposition penalty area though.

Positives - Baines starting to look like the 2013/14 model, Stones (obviously), McGeady and his pace, Lukaku looking much better and Eto'o and his obvious class and experience.

Coleman, McCarthy and Mirellas if fit and selected would have made a huge difference tonight.

Anyhow, onwards and upwards - here's to a repeat of last year's result at Old Trafford....

We had to defend for long patches of the game and gave the ball away dangerously in midfield, so yeah, we can consider ourselves lucky to have got something out of it, as it seemed as if we were going to concede a second goal that would've probably killed the game off around 65-70 minutes. But thankfully, Eto'o converted one of our very few chances.

Thanks Dozbik. A pretty sound summary I trust.
Amazing how 50 word synopsis from a fellow toffee makes so much more sense than 300 from a paid media reporting fugnut.

Sums us up this season. we might always be looking to the next game for the answer

Mix of good and bad, but with Barry and Gibson playing together and a largely anonymous Osman in midfield we (i) were too slow playing out of the back and (ii) our attacking players were isolated as a result.

Gibbo still looks a way short of match fitness and speed, thought Hibbo had a good game given his limitations (not a criticism), very odd to see him appear so much in the opposition penalty area though.

Positives - Baines starting to look like the 2013/14 model, Stones (obviously), McGeady and his pace, Lukaku looking much better and Eto'o and his obvious class and experience.

Coleman, McCarthy and Mirellas if fit and selected would have made a huge difference tonight.

Anyhow, onwards and upwards - here's to a repeat of last year's result at Old Trafford....

Thought the first half was awful was we were repeatedly clinging on and exposed. Was very disappointed with our inability to play any sort of composed football out through midfield, not helped admittedly with five of their players always looking to put pressure on us before the halfway line, but I expected more.

Shame with Old Trafford as it's a good time to play them as any. Hopefully Everton surprise me, and many of us.

Good overview mate. Some I agree and some i ain't too sure about but a level headed assessment of the match..for what it's worth I think we will win 2-1 or 3-1 on Sunday. I think it's the easiest of the 3 games in a week which shows you how much the mancs have gone down in my estimation. And yes, Oviedo will score again at the scene of the crime that put nail number one into Moyes' coffin last season

Thought the first half was awful was we were repeatedly clinging on and exposed. Was very disappointed with our inability to play any sort of composed football out through midfield, not helped admittedly with five of their players always looking to put pressure on us before the halfway line, but I expected more.

Shame with Old Trafford as it's a good time to play them as any. Hopefully Everton surprise me, and many of us.

I agree and think we were tactically out-thought in the first half with Krasnador really pressing on our back 4+2 - a few long balls, although not Martinez's style may have changed things, but I agree we looked very vulnerable between our penalty area and the half way line.

We live in hope for OT, 2 successive victories there would be tremendous - I do fancy us there tbh...

I agree and think we were tactically out-thought in the first half with Krasnador really pressing on our back 4+2 - a few long balls, although not Martinez's style may have changed things, but I agree we looked very vulnerable between our penalty area and the half way line.

We live in hope for OT, 2 successive victories there would be tremendous - I do fancy us there tbh...

Don't give me hope man, don't do it to me.

Was pleased to see Martinez make a sub at halftime mind. Lukaku suits coming off the bench at the moment too.

Don't give me hope man, don't do it to me.

Was pleased to see Martinez make a sub at halftime mind. Lukaku suits coming off the bench at the moment too.

If I give up hope then it's time to close the site and support another team....

Optimism is my middle name - hope you are well mate..

Is right Everton.

Bet you he's going to claim this bar he was in was on Saturn or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.