Watching it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Un feckin real.

I have come to the conclusion that those whom fumed at Hibbo's inclusion yesterday fumed all the more when he proceeded to put in a good, solid performance.

Hence they keep beating their heads against a brick wall, trying to justify their pre match fuming was was rendered totally baseless by the doyen of our team.

In short, Tony Hibbert shot their fox at Anfield yesterday but they are in no mood to admit it.

Tony 1 GOT Fume Brigade 0

;)

....I still wonder why he was given a new contract, he looks a fish out of water in the RM set up. Saying that, I thought he did ok yesterday. He is a proper RB, whereas Stones isn't so in that respect he has a bit more mobility. I wasn't surprised that Sterling sat on him from the off, interesting that as soon as Hibbert went off Sterling switched to the other side.

In summary, I'm a doubter but he provided adequate cover yesterday and I'm happy for that.

The best thing for me is the grey haired fella to the right of the post. He's a hackney driver who talks constant crap about Liverpool all the time.

....I still wonder why he was given a new contract, he looks a fish out of water in the RM set up. Saying that, I thought he did ok yesterday. He is a proper RB, whereas Stones isn't so in that respect he has a bit more mobility. I wasn't surprised that Sterling sat on him from the off, interesting that as soon as Hibbert went off Sterling switched to the other side.

In summary, I'm a doubter but he provided adequate cover yesterday and I'm happy for that.

That is a great summing up, Eggs.

And maybe the reason he was surprisingly given the new contract was to provide a wee bit of insurance so's Tylas could grow into the position.

Hibbert did ok yesterday . He's only getting stick because the usual scapegoat, Osman, wasn't playing

no mate, i luv hibbo...like we all do...but he was damn awful and he aint getting better...he's so easy to get by because he wont get into opponents face...and when opponent decides to go past him it just is too easy cause he's slow and after the opponent has passed him he's out of the play...
sad but true. browning must take his place now.

Status
Not open for further replies.