Votes: 146 39.7%
  • No one

Votes: 79 21.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i'm out of here, all is rosie, we are great we have no faults...Koff

Never said it was did I? I'm just as hacked off as you are about current form but it'll surely give the team a bit of confidence! The way we've been defending, predictions of 8 and 9 nil were thrown up before today.... BY US!

For god's sake I can't help but think that you'd rather we'd been ragged 9-0 today so you could be fully vindicated. If anyone should "koff" it's you.

With stones at CB we are sorted, problem is if he gets injured (same as coleman) we are goosed. For me RM HAS to bring in atleast another CB in the January window

No mate...we really don't. If there is quality at the right price, yes...but a panic buy is not needed.

RB could now be sorted with Browning as well.

I think distin is finished mate, and alcaraz is too injury prone to be relied upon I think stones picking up an injury that would keep him out for weeks would potentially derail us, it's crazy how a 20 year old CB has become that vital to our defence

With stones at CB we are sorted, problem is if he gets injured (same as coleman) we are goosed. For me RM HAS to bring in atleast another CB in the January window

Think Browning has given me a glimmer of hope we may not be as bad as we suspect at the back.

He should certainly be ahead of Hibbert.

I keep saying it because its true

Status
Not open for further replies.