Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if barkley was fit tomorrow, would he be starting? i actually doubt he would, naismith hasn't put a foot wrong yet and has scored in every game. he was all over the pitch today, throwing himself at everything, just like arsenal - he's such a big asset and about 70% on here wanted to bin him off.

Naismith should never be dropped, the lad is class. I actually want to go and buy him a battered Mars Bar.

We have let in 8 goals in the last 100 mins of football.

Just think of that.

Did Martinez watch Brazil in the WC and think that's something to aspire to.

Goals were an og, a deflection, an offside goal a brain fart by Besic. The other two weren't that great either.

Arsenal and Chelsea will finish 1 and 2 in either order so we've got two of our toughest games out of the way.

Just frustrating that it's a fortnight before our next game. Stones HAS to start that game.

Naismith should never be dropped, the lad is class. I actually want to go and buy him a battered Mars Bar.

no offence lad, you're offering him a battered mars bar, he's a prem footballer, he'll jjust nip into sainsburys and buy a nice clean one for 40p

Like i said before if Martinez doesn't drop Jags then i will truly be concerned , he looks off pace and maybe needs a rest

welcome to Europa league 2014/15.This is exactly how lille Wolfsburg and that Russian rubbish will play at our place .tons of bodies behind the ball and rip us apart on the break. You can't say today is a surprise we have looked like getting done every time we have lost the ball this season.

Lille, Wolfsburg and Krasnodar are nowhere near as good as that Chelsea side is.

Status
Not open for further replies.