Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were we so good going forward because of brilliant attacking play or because we was so gung-ho and had no defensive shape whatsoever. Can't decide.

Well done mate, rep coming your way! In all seriousness i would say thats the worst cb performance i have seen in a long time. It was Titus Bramble'esque in its comical delivery. Good luck Bobby trying to sort that sack of crap out at the back!!!. Tell you what though Samuel Eto'o is gonna bang a few in on that showing.
We were thrilling to watch going foward,I'm not that this appointed purely because I was so entertained,however what annoys me now is that we have 2 points aposed to 6,and already a gap is begging to emerge between us and the top teams.However atleast we have Arsenal and Chelsea out of the way,whereas United have 2 pointa after playing two relegation candidates and a mid-table side.

I'm not sure who you'd drop, jags or Distin. Both probably but not likely.

Martinez doesn't trust stones or Alcarez as they'd have been on a HT

This game shows we've got to be more ruthless progressing the squad, we seem to have to many players in the squad living on past performances that just aren't up to it anymore. Drop some of the under performing players that played today and they get replaced by worse players, what's the point of having alcaraz, hibbert, osman etc in the squad when they're getting older and their form is regressing.

Every fkn time they got the ball they looked like scoring. Every fkn time !!!

Back off..... backed off.... ball watching... backed off....

Goal.

Premier league defending? Have a word with yourself tonight captain jags. Phil Jargielka
jags needs to be dropped for stones, agree, but we really could have done with besic earlier to help us out on their 4th and 5th goals, at least a fit player would've put up more of a fight to close them down

That was truly shocking from the defence. Jagielka seems most culpable and needs dropping for Stones. However adopting the Martinez angle of positivity this could be a positive in the sense that a defender could be targeted or we simply stick with Stones and rotate Jagielka and Distin.

Got to admit the centre of defence is starting to be a real worry.

Attack on the other hand... very tidy.

Gotta get Stones in with Distin next game they played well together last season, i can handle an odd mistake but not a catalogue of errors

Status
Not open for further replies.