Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many goals have we let in the last 15 minutes this season we are so unfit.
At least with us turning into wigan we will win the cup

I don't think we're going to be the team we're hoping to be under Roberto, he just can't grasp the defensive side to the game, no matter how you look at it Wigan were the same, great to watch sometimes but in his last 2 seasons they suffered some huge defeats and our defence is now looking scarey

After the 4th or 5th goal Neville mentioned our centre backs couldn't get close to their attackers as they looked out on their feet!! Worrying thing is the centre halfs had feck all to do 2nd half, we had 75% possession. Time for stones and A.N.Other

One positive for today.

fenh9t.jpg

if barkley was fit tomorrow, would he be starting? i actually doubt he would, naismith hasn't put a foot wrong yet and has scored in every game. he was all over the pitch today, throwing himself at everything, just like arsenal - he's such a big asset and about 70% on here wanted to bin him off.

Barry and McCarthy had decent games, yes McCarthy was responsible for the Hazard goal but other than that they competed well against the best midfield in the league.

He really just gave up and also responsible for their fifth goal.

Zero protection in CM.

They were just saying on Merseyside about our home record defensively. 3 v City, 3 v Palace, 2 v Arsenal, 6 v Chelsea. Thats not good enough!
Nailed it ! Truly shocking stats !!

if barkley was fit tomorrow, would he be starting? i actually doubt he would, naismith hasn't put a foot wrong yet and has scored in every game. he was all over the pitch today, throwing himself at everything, just like arsenal - he's such a big asset and about 70% on here wanted to bin him off.
Yes. Without a shadow of a doubt.

So good going forward but cb's are just shambles, need to get a young quick cb like nastasic or chiriches in, jags is too slow to play in a high line so he just opts for the offside trap whenever possible, sorry but gotta drop the captain for stones, look what happened to vermaelen for example.
We just get better and better going forward though, love watching us attack whatever the score, but annoyed at the matic and ramires goals, everytime we got back in it, we just let them walk on to us and you could tell macca was knackered so I still can't get my head around why besic can't come on earlier and help tighten us up around the edge of the box like when they just had so much time

Livid after that. Can't get my head over Jag's face in the tunnel before the game. Looked like he was literally about to [Poor language removed] himself.......and he did.

You're meant to be the captain mate.
Yeah thought that. Briefly leaning on the tunnel wall, shithouse.

Game like this, he should be looking down the tunnel to his players, giving them the eye. Not leaning against the wall fannying with his hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.