Remembering Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you think Moyes will be remembered in the scheme of Everton managers?

A Gordon Lee?

A new book 'Looking for Toffees' re-asseses the Lee era. It states that he had us playing some of the most beautiful football ever....Cant say i remember this like.

A new book 'Looking for Toffees' re-asseses the Lee era. It states that he had us playing some of the most beautiful football ever....Cant say i remember this like.
Well some fans have short memories of the David Moyes era as many topics on here was about hoof ball Jags was the hero of that with Hibbo!, at least's Gordon lee had Bob Latchford , and played with proper wingers in Dave Thomas!

Well some fans have short memories of the David Moyes era as many topics on here was about hoof ball Jags was the hero of that with Hibbo!, at least's Gordon lee had Bob Latchford , and played with proper wingers in Dave Thomas!

Hoofball is what pulis's stoke played.

We certainly played direct but it wasn't just hoofball.

You don't get football.

Try another sport. Or a lobotomy...you may post more sense then.

You have got to be taking a joke out of me on Coleman's debut a game changing sub v Spurs MOTM he was magnificent as Hibbo limped off - DM on Radio Merseyside quote on Coleman's performance after that performance quote "the shirt is his"= meaning he would be dropped, and his favourite Hibbo back in Coleman was the used on the right wing and sent out on loan!
Coleman at full back never got a chance in an earned selection at right back, Blackpool tried to sign him in an instant - DM a joke of a manager, proved it at Man U! Good riddance to a wasted 67,000 per week for hoof ball most seasons!

He made his debut against Benfica didn't he?

You don't get football.

Try another sport. Or a lobotomy...you may post more sense then.

Whilst I agree that we didn't play hoof ball, and I can't see why anyone would think such, this is a forum for opinion and your response to the poster of 'you don't get football' is a little childish.

We are all a big blue family remember

Hoofball - definitely not.

We played a more direct game than under this regime because we felt with our players our best chance of creating panic amongst opponents was to get stuck in their faces. In reality we got the ball forwards quickly but we were compactful and played close together which made us a good passing team.

David and I would often discuss Summer targets with the Board around March. Remy was a deal practically done until our departures. The board pulled the plug.

We played a more direct game than under this regime because we felt with our players our best chance of creating panic amongst opponents was to get stuck in their faces. In reality we got the ball forwards quickly but we were compactful and played close together which made us a good passing team.

David and I would often discuss Summer targets with the Board around March. Remy was a deal practically done until our departures. The board pulled the plug.

Lol

You aren't Steve Round

Can I borrow your headset please lid?

Status
Not open for further replies.