Brendan Galloway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a total donkey from the way he speaks. NEA though, welcome Galloway!

I just love our club this window. They say they're gonna sign someone on the OS and then a little while later the person has signed. Can't believe my eyes, like.

Seems a bit of wannabe from his twitter, lots of chav and rap crap on there. Hopefully, he'll grow of it and make it to the first team. Another promising signing, more first team lids needed though

One of the nations best youngsters signs on.
Rom was right when he said
'for any young player this is the place to be'.

This squad is slowly getting turned around.
Fantastic times

....I think I read his manager at international level is Neil Dewsnip, and that Dewsnip built his side around this youngster. Neil Dewsnip was, of course at Everton. I remember him running school teams in Liverpool and being a brilliant, innovative coach. I wouldn't be surprised if he's told RM to sign this lad up before somebody else does.

Seems a bit of wannabe from his twitter, lots of chav and rap crap on there. Hopefully, he'll grow of it and make it to the first team. Another promising signing, more first team lids needed though

Don't look at rom's twitter then;)

Doesn't even matter anyway as long as he's sound and boss.

I'm no RAP fan at all mate, and no offence meant here, but you sound like a middle aged dad from the 60's condemning youngsters for liking rock music.

Status
Not open for further replies.