BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are nuts.

Kids starving around the world etc and there's people posting on football forums complaining about other people who are complaining over a late pair of socks. Bet its not even the hungry kids that are that arsed about what's going on here.

Bit embarrassed to be a human right now.

I don't know about other kids, but when I was a lad I'd have been over the moon with just the shirt. Shorts and socks would be a bonus, and I reckon I'd be okay waiting a few days for the socks.

Are kids honestly having their hearts broken over not being able to complete the look for a couple of days?

When I were a lad me mar would rob a blue shirt off a tramp and write EFC and NEC on it in her own spit.

And she'd punch me in the face when she gave it to me.

Full kits - NOT EVEN ONCE

PaulOConnellStag_large.jpg

I don't know about other kids, but when I was a lad I'd have been over the moon with just the shirt. Shorts and socks would be a bonus, and I reckon I'd be okay waiting a few days for the socks.

Are kids honestly having their hearts broken over not being able to complete the look for a couple of days?

Yes, my son will be miffed that he can't wear the new full kit for his footy training this Sunday. Gives the horrible little Kopites that infect the team something to take the mick about.

& it's several days btw, not a couple or a few.....

Oh well that changes everything. All aboard the fume wagon... Let's lynch Kenwright.

NEA anyway now, kit just arrived with the socks. I'm top dad for at least a week... winner winner chicken dinner.

Still gash for those who's kids will be let down though

NEA anyway now, kit just arrived with the socks. I'm top dad for at least a week... winner winner chicken dinner.

Still gash for those who's kids will be let down though
I gain no joy from upset kids. Expectations just aren't what they used to be. My little one is only 18 months, so no doubt I'm going to have to deal with such mini-crises in the future.

its so easy for people without kids to just think this is all a load of unnecessary garbage.

But it isnt, forget about when we were kids its a different world and you know what, when i was a kid...i used to get the new kit for my birthday in MAY! Because we wore the kit on the last home or away day of the season. So this isnt progress, this is stuff we were doing better 20 years ago FFS!

My two jumped out of bed this morning jumping everywhere because i told them they had their kits today, my eldest has a training everton event tomorrow...ive pre ordered the top and still not going to get it.

Its simply unacceptable. Were light years behind other teams, were not even doing what we were doing in the 80s and people just fob it off because its only kids kits and socks. T

The bigger picture is that our deal is a joke and the club are letting down the next generation of fans - they best get used to disappointment is all ill be able to tell them tonight. Sorry lads, your dad is an evertonian so your in for a bumpy ride.

Just been the shop, there is loads of kits left in all sizes, just no socks from 8years up..
If they dont have the kit in you preordered, just take it off shelf?
The kit looks and feels boss! Spoke to the store manager, and the away is deffo black !

Screw the Israel/Palestine conflict. There's poor Everton fans who won't be able to wear a full kit today. Screw you Everton and your lack of socks.

Light a candle for the poor sockless kids of Everton x

Not botherd in the slightest about the everton kit, it won't affect me in the slightest but if you think there is a problem that evertonians who have had problems buying their kit are posting about it in the everton kit thread then it's just odd

Yes it is a first world problem but I i doubt evertonians are complaining to the UN about it. They can't even supply a home kit to two everton shops, that is by definition piss up in a brewery

Last edited:
ive spoken to kitbag and apparantly they wont let you take it off the shelf in one of the stores. No idea why, something to do with stock tracking im guessing

Not botherd in the slightest about the everton kit, it won't affect me in the slightest but if you think there is a problem evertonians who have had problems buying their kit posting about it in the everton kit thread then it's just odd

Yes it is a first world problem but I i doubt evertonians are complaining to the UN about it. They can't even supply a home kit to two everton shops, that is by definition piss up in a brewery

Spot on! Its a forum for people to air their views/opinions and frustrations...were rightly annoyed that everton cant do the simple things right and we are venting that in the Umbro thread.

Someone somewhere is annoyed that his $1000 bottle of wine is corked...still doesnt change the fact that Everton, Umbro and Kitbag have had months to prepare for this, have refurbbed a store and cant even supply what they need to on time.

People apologising for this by bringing up Gaza is just beyond me. We havent signed anyone or had investment for years...its ok though because there are people in the world without clean water to drink...

Status
Not open for further replies.