BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
for lads in their 20s who just wanna rock up and buy a top im sure its not an issue.

for parents who have been waiting weeks for this kit to come out and been pestered daily then its a joke.

Umbro and Everton should hang their heads in shame im afraid

Agreed, no issue for me personally. But trying to explain to an impatient 8 year old waiting to wear his colours with pride is hard.

ive just been told that the kit i pre-ordered wont even be there till tomorrow.

Please form an orderly queue to defend these fking clowns

Last year, I had to wait an extra 3 weeks for a pre-ordered GK kit for my son, now that's an embarrassment. Excuse from EFC, was that there wasn't enough interest haha.

I'm sure the socks will be for his kids, and it's fair enough if they are upset about not getting them... but I can't resist this image:

b9db9f95aa1350565a8f0fc7cd1a800b361b846b83d2fad9cf6646fc6126be57.jpg

Has he gone to the effort of putting shin pads on as well? He has hasn't he? FFS

No socks. Pre-orders being delivered late. No excuse for that.

That's terrible. Absolutely terrible.

If we ordered from everton direct, just the shirt, will it come today?

The socks are a joke, kids will be devo'd cause of lack of communication, not on really.

I don't know about other kids, but when I was a lad I'd have been over the moon with just the shirt. Shorts and socks would be a bonus, and I reckon I'd be okay waiting a few days for the socks.

Are kids honestly having their hearts broken over not being able to complete the look for a couple of days?

What about bog standard Navy footie socks? If you're in Liverpool One bounce over to Sports Direct, it's right there.

Give Mike Ashley £4. Con your kid for the greater good.

People are nuts.

Kids starving around the world etc and there's parents spitting their dum dums out over a late pair of socks. Bet its not even the kids that are that arsed.

Bit embarrassed to be a human right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.