Europa League contestants and Co-Efficiency Ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.
we cant even win the league cup let alone this one haha. Theres loads of teams there that will smash us and the ones from the champions league. How have we suddenly gone from a squad with no strikers to the best in europes 2nd competition?
Ffs Doc, shame one can't self-prescribe like ;)

Ffs Doc, shame one can't self-prescribe like ;)

haha dont worry mate i'll be at them all home and away (until christmas anyway) just makes me laugh how people suddenly think we are world beaters. we are a solid entertaining side but we havent even strengthened yet and already we are talking of winning this in our first season back in europe in ages.

haha dont worry mate i'll be at them all home and away (until christmas anyway) just makes me laugh how people suddenly think we are world beaters. we are a solid entertaining side but we havent even strengthened yet and already we are talking of winning this in our first season back in europe in ages.
Its called the Roberto Martinez effect

The more bizarre places to go the better.....Romania, Macedonia, Israel etc..... The weirder the better, can't wait for these always...

we cant even win the league cup let alone this one haha. Theres loads of teams there that will smash us and the ones from the champions league. How have we suddenly gone from a squad with no strikers to the best in europes 2nd competition?
Pretty much this.

It really all depends on who we bring in. There is absolutely no chance we will go deep in this competition with Kone and Naismith as our two main strikers.

We where unlucky to get put out in the QF last time and we have a better team and manager now plus We got 72 points last season and probably should have been more.

Barkley, McCarthy and Stones are also a year older.

But offcourse we need to replace Lukaku, Barry and Deulofeu but the money should be there.

Will be supporting these lot as well as Everton. Y Sevilla, Sevilla, Sevilla, aquí estamos contigo Sevilla.

Proper Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.