Arsenal's 'easy' fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mate who supports Arsenal seemed to think it is a given that they will win all of their remaining games. Starting tomorrow I hope those snides get what they deserve.

Arsenal fans are all smug tw@s who think it's their god given right to be in the CL. I'd love them to finish lower than fourth even if we weren't involved at all.

Seriously expect West Ham to get a result at the emirates? Good luck there lads. 4-0 Arsenal

Think how knackered they'll all be after the FA cup semi. I do think Arsenal will edge it but wouldn't be surprised if West Ham snatch a point

Anyone think Hull might roll over at the weekend? They want Arsenal top 4 to guarantee them Europa, could also mean they will try hard on the last day too...

Anyone think Hull might roll over at the weekend? They want Arsenal top 4 to guarantee them Europa, could also mean they will try hard on the last day too...

Hull getting in EL would likely cost them their league place next season, not sure they will be that arsed about it.

Hopefully they go out and smash a few Arsenal players as well.

if they get europe, bruce may think half of those players that rolled over won't be good enough for him next season and they'll be looking for a new job/won't be playing because of the new signings.

Gone very towards Arsenal today .. they should beat them comfortably enough! Should..

Let's not get carried away and make sure we just get the right result v Palace! Concentrate on ourselves! The Martinez Way!

Status
Not open for further replies.