Gerard Deulofeu - Once a Blue, always a Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd be a brilliant impact sub next season.

Love to have him back. He def needs to learn to get his head up and pass.

he improves us definitely, but he's still not good enough for barca imo. possibly a couple of sub appearanaces, but still has plenty to learn to get to that level.

he improves us definitely, but he's still not good enough for barca imo. possibly a couple of sub appearanaces, but still has plenty to learn to get to that level.

When Barca have Messi, Sanchez who has stepped it up this year and Neymar (who i think it osverrated, but stillbetter than Deulofeu) he's not gonna get much gametime if he stays there. Another year here to set him up wouldbe good but with the transfer ban, it's unlikely.

When Barca have Messi, Sanchez who has stepped it up this year and Neymar (who i think it osverrated, but stillbetter than Deulofeu) he's not gonna get much gametime if he stays there. Another year here to set him up wouldbe good but with the transfer ban, it's unlikely.

as well as pedro, tello etc. think he needs to go out on loan again myself, possibly not just for next season.

If he learns that sometimes the easiest play is the best one, i.e. pass it to an open teammate, his individual skills would be all that more impressive. As it is, most defenders know he'll dribble his way into a dead end far more often than not. Yesterday, he had Naismith steaming into a wide open position right in front of goal on that break and he kept the ball long enough that the chance to pass it was gone.

Not really arsed.

If he was called David Smith everyone would be crying about how weak and greedy he is.

Comes from Narnia (sorry, La Masia) and everyone wanks themselves silly.

I think a lot here were frustrated with his performance yesterday like I was. He was so wasteful and had no end product, but in hindsight he got us the winning goal, not for the first time this season, don't doubt his talent, imagine if he hadn't scored the late equaliser at the emirates or got the first against Cardiff. He probably doesn't want to come back next year, because he wants to go to one of the most succesful clubs in the world, where all of his friends are, in an environment where he grew up, playing football that he knows and thrives in.

But if he gets sent back out on loan and we're in the champions league you can bet your life we'll be his first choice!

Not really arsed.

If he was called David Smith everyone would be crying about how weak and greedy he is.

woah1.gif

.....he's clearly very talented, within a couple of yards he not only gets beyond his marker he leaves them behind. Be great if he stays for another season, but I don't reckon he's started that many games which shows we can cope if/when he leaves.

His decision making is infuriating. Much worse than McGeady's was when he was Del's age.

Saying that he has a lot of potential, and can be a game changer. But from now on I would play Geads and Kev ahead of him, with Del being the impact sub.

Not really arsed.

He is going to be world class once he remembers it isn't all about him.

I hope we keep him for another full season.

Status
Not open for further replies.