Everton aren’t any better, they’re just luckier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be at all surprised of Ihaters and the bloke whom wrote that article are one and the same person.

I really wouldn't.

Your like my little stalker, popping up with ****ty little comments all the time but literally nothing to back it up with..
I call you on it... show me where I am wrong in response to Joey.
If not just call me a non Everton fan again without reason as usual and be on your way.

Last edited:
I'm really starting to panic now, it's true everyone is getting older. I noticed the kit man has a lot more grey hairs, Martinez now has a new baby , we all know that can age a man very quickly. Let's sell all our young prospects so we can survive in this league. Did Moyes write this crap.

Crucial line in there is 'if they can't make champs league'. Just shows the attitude that exists that because we are not one of the fashionable clubs we can't possibly make CL. Even though 4th at halfway point and arguably playing 2nd best in whole league at moment.

More lazy and predictable drivel from scribes that haven't cottoned onto the fact that Everton under Martinez have swiftly moved on from this nonsense, they'll learn

"Royal Blue Mersey is the Everton blog of SB Nation. We are a group of Evertonians from a variety of backgrounds. We span the globe with writers in England, USA, and India. We try to look at Everton as fans but without the blue-tinted glasses so many supporters tend to wear."

This is their strap line which really means they think they are better than all other Everton fans.

Tools of the highest order.

"Royal Blue Mersey is the Everton blog of SB Nation. We are a group of Evertonians from a variety of backgrounds. We span the globe with writers in England, USA, and India. We try to look at Everton as fans but without the blue-tinted glasses so many supporters tend to wear."

This is their strap line which really means they think they are better than all other Everton fans.

Tools of the highest order.

Point scoring against your own supporters. Bit daft from them that but I suppose there's that much out there you have to find a niche.

So Everton are lucky then. 2 season-ending knee ligament injuries, a couple of broken metatarsals, numerous hamstrings.

No "Royal Blue Mersey" or whatever your blog name is. If we finish top 4, we'll do it the hard way. Lucky, nah, don't think so.

Sorry to bore everyone because I've mentioned this a few times, but if a team has lost the fewest games at this stage of the season than they have done for 39 YEARS, and if they have more points at this stage of the season than they did the last time they won the league 28 YEARS AGO, then I would strongly suggest that maybe they have 'improved' and that the current situation the club finds themselves in isn't down to 'luck'.

And that's cold hard facts, not 'wearing blue tinted spectacles' or whatever glib, patronising put down they want to use to justify their deliberate negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.