Tyias Browning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to judge him fully on that one game but he didn't look great. Too many people ahead of him in the squad anyway so will struggle to make it.

As far as i know, he's had an offer from Everton and it looks like he's taken it. Either 1 or 2 years. He wouldn't be at the club if he wasn't being kept on, we're not a charity offering released players a few games!

james-mcfadden-everton-cropped

efc__1355852645_hitz.jpg

If that game epitomised the lad, he would be one of our worst players.. fortunately, its just 45mins of the first pre season under a new coach so there's plenty of time for him to show what he can do and it doesn't mean anything. Pretty poor though in all honesty.

I have absolutely no opinion on him because I've only seen him play a small part in the first game of pre-season once.

Thats a lot more than others have seen of our potential transfers targets and they have very strong opinions.

Not

Impressed

How long has he been at the club?

What's frightening is that's probably the first Amy have seen of him.

I'm made up these young lads have been taken abroad and played. Very refreshing

Remember him making Sterling look top class in the reserve derby a while back.

I'm surprised he's around the first team tbh. Best of luck to the lid though. I don't know if he's got what it takes, but at least he's getting a chance.

A while now I think.

Today was the most I've ever seen of him. Started ok but for worse and worse.

I'm not judging yet though.

Who's Amy?

I watch a fair bit of reserve and age group football and have always thought he lacked confidence but had the talent to do well. He is a much better centre half than a full back tho and think he would benefit a great amount from a season long loan at a Championship (wigan?) or lower division team to gain first team experience. Same could be said for a few of the young players to be honest.

So.. after both Stubbs and Martinez singing his praises, it looks like he'll make it for us in time.

I'll be honest, I remember watching him play once maybe a year ago, and he really didn't look promising to say the least! But assuming he is the real deal, could we see a Browning and John Stones pairing for years to come?

So.. after both Stubbs and Martinez singing his praises, it looks like he'll make it for us in time.

I'll be honest, I remember watching him play once maybe a year ago, and he really didn't look promising to say the least! But assuming he is the real deal, could we see a Browning and John Stones pairing for years to come?

Is Browning left footed mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.