Everton vs QPR. FA Cup 3rd Round 4th Jan 2014 @ 15:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, are you telling me that even if you live in Liverpool you can't watch this on the TV? Here in the USA, we have a strange fixture list...what gives?

Also, are you telling me that even if you live in Liverpool you can't watch this on the TV? Here in the USA, we have a strange fixture list...what gives?

No restrictions on live coverage, whatever the attendance - if it is broadcast on a television channel we can all see it whereever we live. Streams on the internet are still available - but these are broadcast to foreign tv channels only - the main kick off times (3pm) do not coincide with the UK televised games - only a handful of games in the PL will be played when other PL games are televised and that's usually because of the need to play on Sunday after Europa games on the previous Thursday night.

what right do ESPN have to come in purchase the rights to Englands Premier Cup Competition and then prevent us from watching the ****ing thing,

they do college basketball and grid iron for ****s sake

koff ESPN....[Poor language removed]

Yeah...not listed on wiziwig. Seems radio stream will have to do. Can anyone suggest a good place to listen to the match?

You can get commentary from the Everton website as long as you've registered and have logged in. As it's done by the club it is obviously Everton biased, and they often have people like Ian Snodin, Kevin Kilbane or Greame Sharp co-commentating. The main commentator is Darron Griffiths who does the Everton TV commentaries.

http://www.evertonfc.com/listenlive

I'm sure they do this for all games, but not 100% sure about ones that are televised live in the UK

Snodins doing tonight and it's my best option so far,

i've never been so enraged...what crack must these ****ing idiots be on to select Rochdale and ****ing Leeds

even wiziwig has Grimsby town!!!! WTF

Are the chances of a stream today pretty slim then? The usual sources don't have the game listed.

Strange considering our League Cup game against Fulham earlier in the season was televised abroad, yet this isn't?

Last edited:
I go for:

Robles; Hibbert, Stones, Alcaraz, Oviedo; Naismith, McCarthy, Barry, Piernar ; Naismith, Jelavic.

Status
Not open for further replies.