A table that shows how unlucky we've been this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that its not his fault and hes the victim here?

Are you implying that "his mate" posted it? His mate the Chelsea fan and that he was infact in bed at the time of the "alleged" posting?

Hahaha.

Thanks BLF. I thought it was interesting. Apparently I'm a ****ing Kopite and I'll just [Poor language removed].

No probs mate. Don't let it bother you, the doom and gloomers are out in full force today with the mission to sap every gram of positivity possible.

Also, is anything that the kopites moan about off limits to us then?

Is it being a kopite to complain about referees? Or to discuss the possibility of finishing 4th?

We wonder why we get called bitter when some people on here are clearly fascinated with them.

Call me a kopite if you want but personally I'd like to discuss football matters on a football forum.

I think I'll take a break from posting for a while. That's twice I've been accused of Kopite behavior in the last few days, and frankly I don't need it. I've got a lot of other stuff going on, I really can't be bothered to come on here anymore when all I'm doing is trying to add to the conversation.

Good luck guys.

Hahaha.

No probs mate. Don't let it bother you, the doom and gloomers are out in full force today with the mission to sap every gram of positivity possible.

Also, is anything that the kopites moan about off limits to us then?

Is it being a kopite to complain about referees? Or to discuss the possibility of finishing 4th?

We wonder why we get called bitter when some people on here are clearly fascinated with them.

Call me a kopite if you want but personally I'd like to discuss football matters on a football forum.

KOPITE

I think it's interesting, although hitting the woodwork is unlucky its a not neccesarily a bad shot, often it's about trying to get the ball as near to the woodwork as possible and as far away from the goalie in order to beat the keeper, it also gives an indication of how many opportunities you're having.

No need for the kopite abuse, who gives a **** what goes on in Rawk

We laughed at the kopites for the same thing last Year tho.

Wow, people are so sensitive.

Sometimes people have a lot going on in there life and use this place to escape, being called a kopite isn't really helping anyone when they raised a discussion point that they found interesting.

What about a table that takes into account points won/lost through inept refereeing like the two we were cheated out of v Newcastle. I'm pretty sure I've seen a website before that has that. Can't remember its name though. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.