Everton 3-1 Southampton. 29th Sep @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started well, then Everton started to overlap on the fullbacks (done their homework) and eventually a lucky ricochet fell for their equaliser, after that their tails were up and we were battered for the rest of the half. 2nd half we competed and done a lot better, maybe even had the better chances.

How horrible is Evertons football, constant pass round the back and then the big lump to Felliani...who bossed us around big time. I guess its a results game and winning by playing ugly can't be knocked! We play nice and get smashed....haha

^ Actual post from one of their members in the post match thread. Brilliant.

They are tremendous belters. Southampton at home is probably our most neutral fixture of the entire campaign. Of course there's not going to be a rip-roaring atmosphere for games such as that. They seem to be a bit bitter and want to distract from the fact that we spanked them off the park.

We had 38k there which is excellent support. Anyway, I'd like to see them create an atmosphere like we did against United in August when they play United at home. Ah, that's right, they've already played United at home and the atmosphere was meh despite the significance of it for them.

Small time blerts.

In all honestly, they're fortunate that we only actually played football for 20 minutes yesterday. That's all we needed to do to see them off tbh.

How can Southampton fans expect a good atmosphere? Played for 10 minutes against one of the worst teams in the league and literally nothing happened in the second half.

How can Southampton fans expect a good atmosphere? Played for 10 minutes against one of the worst teams in the league and literally nothing happened in the second half.

This goes back to the argument which has been had many times on here about whether you should sing all the time or if singing and making noise is a result of stuff happening on the pitch/the importance of the game.

I think the majority of Evertonians fall into the latter, thankfully.

This goes back to the argument which has been had many times on here about whether you should sing all the time or if singing and making noise is a result of stuff happening on the pitch/the importance of the game.

I think the majority of Evertonians fall into the latter, thankfully.

We go to watch the game and support the team.

When the team is playing in first gear 3-1 up against a League One side, they dont need much supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.