Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting
Greg O'Keeffe â€￾@GregOK

#EFC are indeed after Olympiacos striker Kevin Mirallas but there's doubt over wether it's as advanced as him arriving in 24 hours for talks

interesting
Greg O'Keeffe â€￾@GregOK

#EFC are indeed after Olympiacos striker Kevin Mirallas but there's doubt over wether it's as advanced as him arriving in 24 hours for talks

that backs up everything ive said. We are innterested, but nowhere near advanced

i said early morning expect bad news and links with bigger teams. I did say so...

In the short time I've been reading this forum, I have to say that you're the least convincing ITK I've ever seen.

If you said it was raining, I'd look out the window. Give it up lad, you know fook all.

interesting
Greg O'Keeffe â€￾@GregOK

Where does the doubt come into it? Either they know or dont.

It's like saying: "I'm going to eat an orange - but there's doubt whether I'll eat it in the next 24 hours".

Mind you, O'Keeffe is a bit of a biff and has probably interpreted the info in an arse about face fashion.

Where does the doubt come into it? Either they know or dont.

It's like saying: "I'm going to eat an orange - but there's doubt whether I'll eat it in the next 24 hours".

Mind you, O'Keeffe is a bit of a biff and has probably interpreted the info in an arse about face fashion.

From what i know about O'Keefe he is a bit special!

Doubt Greg will know too much. I imagine that the club will have been trying to keep anything going on away from the press (and did very well until today).

Status
Not open for further replies.